Mission & Objectives
Our mission is to provide quality information services for improved health care training, research and services
- To provide information resources both print/books where applicable and non print via on-line format in support of the health programs at the university.
- To offer library services that promote research and education for students and staff.
- To avail a well-equipped library facility that provides a conducive environment for work and study.
- To enrich the library information services through resource sharing with other institutions I.e via Document Delivery Service, both nationally and internationally.
- To provide information services to the alumni, the neighboring community and the general public at large.